Whether you have come to PraiseWorks before since we first began, or
you’ve never been, we hope the resources on this page will help you
become familiar with PraiseWorks and how our camp works.
Each camper coming to PraiseWorks will participate in the
PraiseWorks Choir or the Praise Orchestra.
Each camper will choose two tracks to participate in during the
Click here for a description of each of the tracks.
- Bass Guitar - Beginner
- Bass Guitar - Experienced
- Drama Alpha - Grades 7-8
- Drama Omega - Grades 9-12
- Drummers 101
- Drums with Experience
- Garage Band
- Graphic Design
- Guitar - Beginner
- Guitar - Intermediate
- Guitar - Advanced
- Interpretive Movement - Beginner
- Interpretive Movement - Advanced
- Improv Acting Alpha - Grades 7-8 (NEW)
- Improv Acting Omega - Grades 9-12 (NEW)
- Morning Celebration Band (Auditioned)
- Morning Celebration Praise Team (Auditioned)
- Photography (You need a camera!)
- Piano - Advanced
- Praise Band - How to Be Your Best as a Player (ONLY for guitars, drums, keys)
- Praise Band - How to be Your Best as a Singer (ONLY for Worship Leader recommended vocalists)
- Sign Language
- So You Think You're Called to Ministry
- Song Writing
- Tech - Advanced (Requires Director Recommendation) (NEW)
- Video Production
- Worship Choir (Requires Director recommendation)
Morning Celebration Band and Praise Team: This group of
vocalists and instrumentalists will lead worship each morning. The
Morning Celebration Band/Praise team will take the place of one of
the student's selected tracks.
Praise Orchestra: All students who signed up to play in
praise orchestra must audition for chair placement.
Talent Show: Students who plan to audition for the talent
show must sign-up for auditions during the registration process.
Students will not be allowed to sign up for the talent show after